Extile Plasterboard Faced Access Panels
These dual purpose access panels by Exitile have the FlipFix fitting device to save time installing. Available as non fire-rated or with a one hour fire-rating. Each panel comes with a beaded frame and a budget lock in 5 different stock sizes. FlipFix technology allows you to save up to 80% of the time to install in comparison to a standard access panel whilst also reducing material costs.
Price Match - Call Now for Best Prices
Bulk orders/trade enquiries: 01752 690997.
Next working day delivery available.
These dual purpose access panels by Exitile have the FlipFix fitting device to save time installing.
Each panel comes with a beaded frame and a budget lock in 5 different stock sizes. Available as non-fire rated, or with up to 1 hour fire-rating.
Plasterboard Door (Dual Purpose) – Benefits
- Dual Purpose – Suitable for walls and ceilings
- Fire Rating – Non Fire Rated or with up to 1 hour Fire Rating
- Acoustic Rating – Coming soon
- Airtight Rating – Coming soon
- Frame Types – Beaded Frame (Picture frame not recommended)
- Lock Type – Budget Lock as standard (other locks are available, please phone for quote)
- Finish – RAL 9010 30% Gloss White, with plasterboard infill
- Installation – The unique FlipFix fitting Device (no need for wood or metal supports, screws, or glue)
- Supplied with cut out template as standard
- Saves up to 80% on fitting times
What is the Flipfix Fitting Device? There is no longer any need for bracings or supports, and no extra screws or glue are required, you simply follow the fitting instructions, close the door and walk away. Saves up to 80% of the time taken to fit an access panel, and up to £25 saving on a 600 x 600 panel.
The FlipFix panel benefits your dry lining service, plumbing and heating engineers, plus electrical and domestic markets.
CALL THE EXPERTS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
PEACE OF MIND
14 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
CALL FOR BEST PRICES
150x150mm, 550x550mm, 600x300mm, 200x200mm, 300x300mm, 450x450mm, 600x600mm