Fire Door Foam
Fire Door Foam is a fully tested door frame that does not require any fire rated packers. It is an All In One solution for fitting doors. It offers up to 60 mins protection in gaps of up to 25mm.
BS 476: Part 20 and 22: 1987
BS EN 1634 – 1
BS EN 1366-4: 2008
Price Match - Call Now for Best Prices
Bulk orders/trade enquiries: 01752 690997.
Next working day delivery available.
Fire & Acoustic Seals ‘Fire Door Foam’ is a revolutionary foam designed to seal the gaps between walls and fire door frames, achieving fire protection for up to 1 hour.
- The foam expands up to 40x it’s original volume.
- Fills gaps up to 32mm wide and 200mm deep.
- Only requires standard methods of fixing, no need for
specialist, expensive, intumescent packers.
- Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn, painted and
- 12 months shelf life.
- Fully compliant and tested to:
- BS 476: Part 20 and 22: 1987
- BS EN 1634 – 1
- BS EN 1366-4: 2008
For more information click here.
CALL THE EXPERTS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
PEACE OF MIND
14 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
CALL FOR BEST PRICES