Timonox Anti-Graffiti Flame Retardant Glaze 5L
Timonox Anti-Graffiti Flame Retardant Glaze is a clear, solvent-free, anti-graffiti flame retardant glaze, that can only be used over Timonox Vinyl Matt. It provides a base from which graffiti can be removed more easily, saving labour time and preserving the paint below. Please note that it may slightly change the colour of the Vinyl Matt applied.
Coverage = up to 15m² on smooth surfaces
Price Match - Call Now for Best Prices
Bulk orders/trade enquiries: 01752 690997.
Next working day delivery available.
TIMONOX ANTI-GRAFFITI FLAME RETARDANT GLAZE
Timonox Anti-Graffiti Flame Retardant Glaze can be applied to a layer of Timonox Vinyl Matt on new non-combustible surfaces and non-combustible surfaces with up to 10 coats of conventional solvent eggshell paint. In this second instance, it upgrades Class 4 surfaces to Class 0, in the following coating system:
- 1 coat of Timonox Upgade Basecoat (max 2.5m² spreading rate per coat)
- 2 coats of Timonox Vinyl Matt (max 14m² spreading rate per coat)
- 1 coat of Timonox Anti-Graffiti Flame Retardant Glaze (max 15m² spreading rate per coat)
- It is solvent-free
- Only one coat is needed
- It saves labour time in removing graffiti
- It has a good spreading rate of up to 15m² per litre
- Touch dry in 2 hours
Other key points:
- It gives a high eggshell finish
- Wet and dry film thickness: 67 microns @ 15m² per litre
- Application by brush or roller only
- See technical data sheet for more information
It comes in a 2 pack, with a 4 litre tin of base and a 1 litre tin of activator. These tins need to be mixed immediately before application. Once mixed the chemicals have a pot life of 4 hours @20°C.
CALL THE EXPERTS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
PEACE OF MIND
14 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
CALL FOR BEST PRICES