TIMONOX BONDING PRIMER
Timonox Bonding Primer can be used to prepare both new and old surfaces on walls and ceilings. It is essential on fresh plaster and surfaces coated in harsh substances, such as anti-glaze, before applying other paints in the Timonox range and it is the first step in ensuring the best adhesion and finish when used with other Timonox products.
- It permanently blocks common residual stains, including nicotine, smoke and graffiti
- It creates a sleek matt white finish
- Application by brush, roller or spray
- Being waterborne, its environmental impact is low
Other key points:
- Spreading rate up to 12m² per litre on a smooth surface
- Touch dry time – 2 hours
- Allow 15 hours before overcoating
- Film thickness – 80 microns (wet) & 25 microns (dry) @ 12m² per metre
- See data sheet for more information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PURCHASING OF PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS NOTICE:
The information displayed about the products on this website is to be used for guidance ONLY. We advise that all customer contact our technical department to obtain a free no obligation specification and quotation before purchasing goods directly from the website.
Products purchased directly from our website without specification will NOT qualify for certification.
Please be aware that any negligence caused by failure to obtain the relevant advice, or availment of our specification and estimation service, will absolve International Passive Fire Ltd from any liability should Passive Fire Protection Products prepared, or used, by the purchaser, or any other parties, result in damage to property or human life, or for any monetary costs incurred due to incorrect usage.
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts