TIMONOX CLEAR TOP
Timonox Clear Top can be used to create an extra layer of protection on top of Timonox Acrylic Eggshell.
- It is a sacrificial anti-graffiti glaze
- It ensures optimum durability of the paints
- Surface dry after 2 hours and recoatable after 4-6 hours
Other key points:
- Gloss finish
- Application by brush or roller
- Spreading rate up to 10m² per litre
- Film thickness: wet 100 micrometres, dry 28 micrometres @ 10m² per litre
- See technical data sheet for more information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PURCHASING OF PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS NOTICE:
The information displayed about the products on this website is to be used for guidance ONLY. We advise that all customer contact our technical department to obtain a free no obligation specification and quotation before purchasing goods directly from the website.
Products purchased directly from our website without specification will NOT qualify for certification.
Please be aware that any negligence caused by failure to obtain the relevant advice, or availment of our specification and estimation service, will absolve International Passive Fire Ltd from any liability should Passive Fire Protection Products prepared, or used, by the purchaser, or any other parties, result in damage to property or human life, or for any monetary costs incurred due to incorrect usage.
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts