TIMONOX ACRYLIC EGGSHELL
Timonox Acrylic Eggshell is the eggshell finish topcoat of the Timonox range. It is ideal for using on top of Timonox Upgrade Basecoat, to provide a flame retardant barrier. If your surface has under two coats of paint on it, you can use it on its own to ensure your surface achieves a Class 0 rating.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray
- Recoatable after 4 hours under normal drying conditions, touch dry after 1 hour.
- Available in a wide variety of colours (over 875)
Other key points:
- Suitable for the following surfaces: New non-combustible, new combustible, non-combustible with up to 10 coats of conventional paint and with 1 coat of Timonox Upgrade basecoat.
- Film thickness: wet 71 microns, dry 26 microns @ 14m² per litre per coat
- Eggshell finish
- Standard colour is “Brilliant White”
- It can be applied to walls and ceilings
- See technical data sheet for more information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PURCHASING OF PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS NOTICE:
The information displayed about the products on this website is to be used for guidance ONLY. We advise that all customers contact our technical department to obtain a free no obligation specification and quotation before purchasing goods directly from the website.
Products purchased directly from our website without specification will NOT qualify for certification.
Please be aware that any negligence caused by failure to obtain the relevant advice, or availment of our specification and estimation service, will absolve International Passive Fire Ltd from any liability should Passive Fire Protection Products prepared, or used, by the purchaser, or any other parties, result in damage to property or human life, or for any monetary costs incurred due to incorrect usage.
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts