Timonox Acrylic Eggshell Paint 5L
After ensuring that a surface is appropriate for fireproofing (using the Timonox coating systems table), would you like it to have an eggshell finish?
Timonox Acrylic Eggshell creates a flame retardant barrier, when used correctly. Coverage = up to 14m² per litre on smooth surfaces. It comes in a wide variety of colours, with its standard being Brilliant White. Please view these colours here, or in a Crown Trade colour fan (at your request). Then, please ensure that you have mentioned your colour code in the order notes section. Otherwise, please contact us:
- Telephone: 01752 690997
Carriage included in tin price
Price Match - Call Now for Best Prices
Bulk orders/trade enquiries: 01752 690997.
Next working day delivery available.
TIMONOX ACRYLIC EGGSHELL
Timonox Acrylic Eggshell is the eggshell finish topcoat of the Timonox range. It is ideal for using on top of Timonox Upgrade Basecoat, to provide a flame retardant barrier.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray
- Recoatable after 4 hours under normal drying conditions, touch dry after 1 hour.
- Available in a wide variety of colours (over 875)
Other key points:
- Suitable for the following surfaces: New non-combustible, new combustible, non-combustible with up to 10 coats of conventional solvent-borne eggshell and with 1 coat of Timonox Upgrade basecoat.
- Film thickness: wet 71 microns, dry 26 microns @ 14m² per litre
- Eggshell finish
- It can be applied to walls, ceilings and certain woods (bare timber, plywood & MDF). Please contact our technical team to discuss the best solution for your wood fireproofing, as another product may be more suitable.
- See technical data sheet for more information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PURCHASING OF PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS NOTICE:
The information displayed about the products on this website is to be used for guidance ONLY, we advise that all customer contact our technical department to obtain a free no obligation specification and quotation before purchasing goods directly from the website.
Products purchased directly from our website without specification will NOT qualify for certification.
Please be aware that any negligence caused by failure to obtain the relevant advice, or availment of our specification and estimation service, will absolve International Passive Fire Ltd from any liability should Passive Fire Protection Products prepared, or used, by the purchaser, or any other parties, result in damage to property or human life, or for any monetary costs incurred due to incorrect usage.
CALL THE EXPERTS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
PEACE OF MIND
14 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
CALL FOR BEST PRICES
White, Other (please specify in order notes)