FlipFix Access Panel – Metal Door Picture Frame Non Fire Rated
FlipFix metal non-fire-rated panels come a flush bung lock as standard in walls and ceilings. With the FlipFix feature, it means that less time is needed to fit in comparison to standard access panels.
- Dual Purpose – Suitable for installation in both walls and ceilings
- Acoustic Rating – Coming soon
- Airtight Rating – Coming soon
- NEW Frame Types – Mitreless Picture Frame (only available on Flipfix)
- Lock Type – Flush bung lock as standard (other locks are available, please phone for a quote)
- NEW Flush bung (only available on Flipfix)
- Finish – RAL 9010 30% Gloss White (other colours available, please phone for a quote)
- Installation – The unique Flipfix Fitting Device (no need for wood or metal supports, screws or glue)
- Supplied with cut out template as standard.
- Saves up to 80% on fitting times
- Ensure that your opening size is 5mm greater than the panel size
If you require a bespoke size, please contact us on 01752 690997. There is more information on our bespoke access panels here.
What is the Flipfix Fitting Device? There is no longer any need for bracings or supports, and no extra screws or glue are required, you simply follow the fitting instructions, close the door and walk away. Saves up to 80% of the time taken to fit an access panel, and up to £25 saving on a 600 x 600 panel.
The FlipFix panel benefits your dry lining service, plumbing and heating engineers, plus electrical and domestic markets.
Removes all additional material costs, e.g. wood, screws and glue.
Fits board sizes from 32mm to 8mm.
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts