Exitile Access Ltd have been operating in the manufacturing of access panels for many years now and continue to grow. They have a wide range of access panels that has been designed to work with the various wall and ceiling systems.
The Extile access panels have been designed to facilitate the entry to the cavities as well as ceiling voids, where controls and services need to be easily accessible in the case of emergency protocol or maintenance purposes.
Apart from access panels, Exitile have also been involved in the manufacture of pressed sheet metal products such as curved shadow gap trim, special ceiling tiles and more.
Some of the projects Exitile have been involved with include Wembley Stadium and Selfriges Retail store in London.
Some of the features of this range are:
– 2 hour Fire rated as standard
– Can reduce fitting/installing time by up to 80% when compared to wall/ceiling hatches
– Removes extra material costs such as glue, screws and wood.
– Custom sizing is available – Contact us for more information
– Picture framed, metal faced dual purpose in white as standard
– As standard it is supplied with a lock and a square key.