FlipFix Access Panel – Metal Door Picture Frame 2 hour Fire Rated
The FlipFix metal door, picture frame, fire rated access hatches come with a 2 hour fire rating and a flush bung lock as standard in walls and ceilings. With the FlipFix feature, it means that less time is needed to fit in comparison to standard access panels.
What sizes do these access panels come in?
All of our Flipfix access panels come in the following standard sizes (in mm):
600×300 (hinged on the long edge)
Please ensure that your hole size (structural opening size) is 5mm bigger than the access hatch size.
Key product features:
- Dual Purpose – Suitable for installation in both walls and ceilings
- Fire Rating – 2 hours
- Acoustic Rating – Coming soon
- Airtight Rating – Not available
- NEW Frame Types – Mitreless Picture Frame (only available on Flipfix)
- NEW Lock Type – Flush bung lock as standard (other locks are available, please phone for a quote)
- Finish – RAL 9010 30% Gloss White (other colours available, please phone for a quote)
- Installation – The unique Flipfix Fitting Device (no need for wood or metal supports, screws or glue)
- Supplied with cut out template as standard.
- Saves up to 80% on fitting times
- Ensure that your structural opening size is 5mm greater than the panel size
What is the Flipfix Fitting Device? There is no longer any need for bracings or supports, and no extra screws or glue are required, you simply follow the fitting instructions, close the door and walk away. Saves up to 80% of the time taken to fit an access panel, and up to £25 saving on a 600 x 600 panel.
The FlipFix panel benefits your dry lining service, plumbing and heating engineers, plus electrical and domestic markets.
Removes all additional material costs, e.g. wood, screws and glue.
Fits board sizes from 32mm to 8mm.
Installation information on fire rated access hatches:
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts