FlipFix Access Panel – Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame 1 hour Fire Rated
This fire rated panel comes with a 1 hour rating and a flush bung lock. It is suitable for application in walls and ceilings. With the FlipFix feature, it means that less time is needed to fit in comparison to standard access panels. See the video below for more fitting information.
- Dual Purpose – Suitable for installation in both walls and ceilings
- Fire Rating – 1 hour
- Acoustic Rating – Coming soon
- Airtight Rating – Coming soon
- Frame Types – Beaded Frame
- Lock Type – flush bung lock as standard (other locks are available, please phone for a quote)
- Finish – NA
- Installation – The unique Flipfix Fitting Device (no need for wood or metal supports, screws or glue)
- Supplied with cut out template as standard.
- Saves up to 80% on fitting times
If you require a bespoke size, or a different fire rating, please contact us on 01752 690997. There is more information on our bespoke access panels here.
We can also supply non-fire rated plasterboard door access panels. Click here to see the standard sizes.
What is the Flipfix Fitting Device? There is no longer any need for bracings or supports, and no extra screws or glue are required, you simply follow the fitting instructions, close the door and walk away. Saves up to 80% of the time taken to fit an access panel, and up to £25 saving on a 600 x 600 panel.
The FlipFix panel benefits your dry lining service, plumbing and heating engineers, plus electrical and domestic markets.
Removes all additional material costs, e.g. wood, screws and glue.
Fits board sizes from 32mm to 8mm.
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts