AIM Open State Rockwool Fire Cavity Barrier
AIM’s OSCB Cavity Barriers can provide up to 120 minutes insulation and integrity performance. They are to be used within open state cavities, such as Rainscreen systems, to allow the cavity to be ventilated and drained.
They can provide either a 25mm or 44mm airspace.
The barriers themselves are made of polythene sleeved Rockwool and intumescent material.
For installation, they come with galvanised steel fixing brackets.
Stainless steel metal brackets and spring steel screws are also available.
Sizes and colours:
- AIM OSCB 60/25 – 60 mins integrity/insulation | 25mm air space – white sleeve colour
- AIM OSCB 120/25 – 120 mins integrity/insulation | 25mm air space – red sleeve colour
- AIM OSCB 60/44 – 60 mins integrity/insulation | 44mm air space – blue sleeve colour
- AIM OSCB 120/44 – 120 mins integrity/insulation | 44mm air space – black sleeve colour
Maximum sized cavities – 425mm for all 4 barriers
- ASFP’s Technical Guidance Document 19 (TGD 19)
- BS EN 1363-1
Installation is simple, as no specialist tools are required – just steel spring screws and hanging brackets.
Fixing instructions are provided with all OSCB barriers upon purchase.
For more information and to purchase, please contact our technical department on 01752 690997.