Fire & Acoustic Seals ‘Fire Door Foam’ is a revolutionary Polyurethane foam designed to seal the gaps between walls and fire door frames, achieving fire protection for up to 1 hour.
- The foam expands up to 40x it’s original volume.
- Fills gaps up to 32mm wide and 200mm deep.
- Only requires standard methods of fixing, no need forspecialist, expensive, intumescent packers.
- Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn, painted andplastered.
- 12 months shelf life.
- Fully compliant and tested to:
- BS 476: Part 20 and 22: 1987
- BS EN 1634 – 1
- BS EN 1366-4: 2008
For more information click here.
Next day delivery available
peace of mind
14 day returns policy
Call for the best prices
Speak to our experts